Quite often it's the calibration of your measuring equipment that highlights the need for repair, so it only makes sense that your source for calibration can also repair your measuring equipment. Whether it's a minor adjustment or a major repair, it's usually less expensive to repair than to replace. Here are some common reasons for repair :
• The tool no longer repeats measurements ( Repeatability )
• The tool has been dropped.
• The tool has become jammed or siezed.
• The tool has becomes sloppy ( too much play ).
• The tool does not operate smoothly.
• The tool is suspect of returning bogus results.